– Important Info on Parking, Entrance-points, Admission, Carry-All Bags, Traffic, Shuttles, Tailgating, & Much More –
– The ASU Clear Bag Policy will be strictly enforced (see details below) –
The following information is meant to help everyone who attends the Alabama State University football game day on Saturday (Sept. 7) have a great, safe and fun-filled time. The information and tips below are intended to help the public understand the rules that will be in place so they can best navigate the crowd, which will be present as ASU plays Tuskegee University in the Labor Day Classic that kicks-off at 5 p.m.
To view or download an ASU map, shuttle information or clear-bag graphics, please use the attachment at the end of this news release.
Game-day Complimentary Parking & Shuttle Service
Parking on campus is limited. However there is additional available parking for fans off-campus. We strongly encourage guests to take advantage of the
complimentary parking and shuttle service for both the public and students. All parking for the shuttle service will take place at Patterson Field with pick up and drop off services on Glen Palmer.
Oak Park will have free available parking and is a shuttle stop; Hall Street/Harris Way will only allow access to the campus for those with the appropriate
parking passes and to shuttle buses
There is limited parking in the neighborhoods, so please be mindful, respect our neighbors and use the shuttles.
Game-day Parking & Traffic
Absolutely no golf carts, mopeds, scooters, ATVs, go-carts and other custom motorized vehicles will be permitted on the ASU campus unless authorized by ASU personnel prior to game-day.
ASU Tailgate Policy
ASU security will monitor the tailgating lots to maintain that there is no noise between the hours of Midnight and 6 a.m. Tailgating will be open at 12 p.m. on Thursday and will close at 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Game-day Stadium Access & Tips
All season ticket holders must properly display parking passes visibly in their vehicles. Also, follow directional signage leading to the appropriate lot you are assigned to park.
– Hornet Walk will take place on Saturday at 2:30 p.m. from the band facility, which is along the front of the stadium, and to Lot D.
– All potential recruits, high school coaches, and player-guests enter at Gate E.
– Sports information media will-call passes are located at Gate E.
– Students can enter at any gate except Gate D.
– All media, season ticket holders, Club Lounge and Suite Level guests must enter at Gate D.
– General admission guests and tailgaters must enter at the main stadium gates of A, B and C or the upper ramp entry point above Gate D.
– General Admission entry on the North Side (visitors) must enter at Gate H and I.
– Sideline access is prohibited without appropriate credentials.
– No metal seats, wood seats or umbrellas are allowed in the ASU Stadium.
What’s Not Allowed in the Stadium
– Chair-backs LARGER than a single seat (16 inches wide).
– Video recorders or camcorders (the ONLY exception is for pre-certified news media) computers, & cameras with telephoto lenses over 6 inches long.
– The ASU Clear Bag Policy will be strictly enforced (see details below).
– Clear bags and the appropriate game-day chairs may be purchased from the Sting Shop within the ASU Stadium Ticket Box Office.
Good to Know Information
– The ASU Ticket Office will open at 9 a.m. each day this week.
– The Sting Shop is located in the Stadium Ticket Office and its hours of operation will coincide with ticketing hours.
– Lost and Found is located at the Department of Public Safety tent on the East Endzone Concourse.
– Those interested in attending ASU may visit the ASU Admissions and Recruitment table in the main stadium lobby.
– ASU is a SMOKE FREE CAMPUS.
– Absolutely no golf carts, mopeds, scooters, ATVs, go-carts and other custom motorized vehicles permitted on the ASU campus unless authorized.
– In the event of an emergency, please contact the nearest HOST representative or Public Safety/Police officer.
– Fan accommodations is located on the west end of the stadium adjacent to the main entry gates.
– For your safety, please do not sit or stand on ANY RAILING in the ASU Stadium.
– Ice will be available for purchase at ASU’s Softball Complex for tailgate fans.
Invest in ASU
– If you love what you see and want to “invest in the nest” and the future of Alabama State Athletes, visit bamastatesports.com.
– Interested in making a donation to the University, visit www.alasu.edu/giving.